With workplace conflict evidently an unavoidable part of working life, HR professionals and management clearly need to be confident in their own conflict management skills. More importantly they need to take action to ensure that managers have the skills and awareness to step in and intervene at an early stage, as soon as the first signs of conflict emerge.
Nearly half of HR practitioners say they have to manage conflict in the workplace continually or frequently, with sickness absence, staff turnover and bullying being the most likely result where disputes escalate.
Check out Achieving Investigation Mastery at eternalpotential.com
What are the benefits of Achieving Investigation Mastery (AIM) and Conflict Resolution Training?
- Save time and money spent on investigations,
- Happier staff with increased productivity
- Increase interventions and use of mediation
- Reduce the number of unnecessary disciplinary procedures.
- Reduce time spent on disciplinary investigations.
- Reduced sickness rate – save money of staff replacement & sick pay
- Increase success rate at tribunals
- Reduce feeling of bullying and harassment within the workplace.
You can also drastically reduce risk of tribunals – From April 2009 you would pay around £80,000 if you were found not to have prevented or effectively dealt with bullying or harassment – there is no upper limit on stress.
Click here to learn more about Achieving Investigation Mastery